DON'T OPEN YOUR MOUTH:
1. In the heat of anger-Proverbs 14:17
2. When you don't have all the facts-Proverbs
3. When you can't verify the story.
4. If your words will offend a weaker brother.
5. If your words will be a poor reflection of the
Lord or your friends or family.
6. When you are tempted to make light of Holy
7. When you are tempted to joke about sin.
8. If you would be ashamed of your words later.
9. If your words would convey a wrong
10. If the issue is none of your business.
11. When you are tempted to tell an outright lie.
12. If your words will damage someone's
13. If your word would destroy a friendship.
14. When you are feeling critical.
15. If you can't speak without yelling.
16. When it is time to listen.-Proverbs 13:1
17. If you may have to eat your words later.
18. If you've already said it more than one time.
(Then, it becomes nagging) Proverbs 19:13
19. When you are tempted to flatter a wicked
20. When you are supposed to be working